Check out our list with Top Casino Sites for 2017
- £300 Welcome Bonus
- £25 Live Casino Bonus
- Over 200 Games & Exclusive Slots
- Play Now!
There are hundreds if not thousands of online casino sites that allow you to experience the thrill of the casino, without stepping foot outside your front door, which gives you the chance to win big jackpots from your sofa!
Lots of the best casino sites UK offer loyalty schemes, this is a way of being rewarded for your loyalty. Accumulating points is done by depositing and wagering at the casino, the longer you play, the bigger your rewards could be. You generally earn casino points to go towards cashback, casino bonuses, free spins and prize draw entries, you trade the points in against the rewards you wish to claim.Play at William Hill Casino now and get £300 Welcome Bonus!
Find the Best Offers Online for UK Players
First things first, you need to find the best casino offers that are available to you. To do this you could spend hours and hours of your time, trawling the sites yourself, or you could use trusted comparison websites.
Not all comparison sites are genuine though, they will paint a good picture of certain casino sites even if they’re terrible – this is due to the fee they have received from the company. Online you will find many trusted comparison sites that will show you exactly everything you could wish to know, from casinos who don’t pay to those who pay out in super quick time. You will know the casino comparison site is genuine when you arrive, because it will be an active website with lots of comments from different players.
|Best Casino Sites 2017|
|William Hill Casino Review||Playtech||£25 Live Casino Bonus||£300||Read Review||Play Now|
|Party Casino Review||Bwin.Party||Huge Jackpots||£100||Read Review||Play Now|
|Betfred Casino Review||Playtech||£500k Giveaway||£200||Read Review||Play Now|
|BetFair Casino Review||Playtech||Slots Bonus up to £1,000||£100||Read Review||Play Now|
|Foxy Casino Review||Dragonfish||x3 first deposit up to £100||£100||Read Review||Play Now|
|SportingBet Casino Review||NetEnt||+10 Free Spins||£100||Read Review||Play Now|
|bWin Casino Review||Bwin.Party||Scratch & Win up to £100||£200||Read Review||Play Now|
|NetBet Casino Review||Many Providers||5,000 Free Spins Giveaway||£200||Read Review||Play Now|
|Kerching Casino Review||IGT||+100 Bonus Spins||£500||Read Review||Play Now|
|Prospect Hall Casino Review||Many Providers||+100 Free Spins||£300||Read Review||Play Now|
|MrGreen Casino Review||NetEnt||Up to 200 Bonus Spins||£100||Read Review||Play Now|
|Betsson Casino Review||Many Providers||Betsson's Jackpot App||£100||Read Review||Play Now|
|BetWay Casino Review||NetEnt||£1,000 Bonus Package||£250||Read Review||Play Now|
|mFortune Casino Review||In-House||£5 Free||£100||Read Review||Play Now|
Some casino sites offer big welcome bonuses, but there’s aren’t necessarily a good thing. The bigger your bonus, the bigger your wagering requirement will be. Sometimes it’s better not to have a welcome bonus, that way if you win, you keep everything you’ve won! But saying that, it’s good to read the terms and conditions before you sign up to any casino bonus.
What kind of Games can you find?
There are many different types of casino games that are offered online, some offer live casino games so you can experience a real casino from your own home. But, it all depends on what site you use to what games you’ll get to play, but I will show you a general offering of casino games:
- Slots – this is the most popular form of casino game that you can play and they are offered on every single online casino site. You’ll find a huge range of slots with different themes and pay outs. Some are standard slots that offer a maximum pay out, whilst others are jackpot slots. This means the pay out is never capped and keeps going and going until it is won. Some jackpots reach millions and millions of pounds and they are win by real people. Your odds of winning increase by betting more lines – this means you will spend more, but your potential to win more is greater.
- Roulette – this is a table game that is down to chance. All you have to do is pick a number you think that the ball will come to rest on. Once you’ve placed your bet, the wheel will spin and the dealer will spin the ball inside the wheel. Once the wheel has come to a stop, you will see where the ball has landed. If it lands on your chosen selection, you win! You have many options to bet on with roulette, bet on black numbers, bet on red numbers, bet on odd numbers and bet on even numbers – the ways to bet are big.
- Blackjack – this popular card game is simple to understand, you need to stay as close to the number 21 as you possibly can without going over. You will be dealt two cards at the beginning of the game, you then decide whether to be dealt more by seeing their value. You’re not the only one at the table, you will be playing other people. If you think you have a good hand, you stick and wait to see if you’ve won.
- Craps – another simple casino game that players bet on the outcome of the rolled dice.
- Poker – you will be dealt 5 cards and the remaining deck of cards will be placed face down on the table so you can’t see them. You have to create the best hand by switching cards from your hand with those on the table. Bet high with a bad hand and this is known as ‘bluffing’ – you can still win the game, even if you have ab ad hand, you just need to be good at bluffing the other players into giving up.
Mobile Casino is becoming more and more popular
Playing mobile casino games has become very popular due to the increasing use of mobile and tablet devices. Many online casino sites are competing for players, this is good news, because it means better mobile casino games and better mobile casino offers.
The rules are simple for playing casino games on your mobile, all you need is a mobile or tablet device with a good internet connection and away you go!
The majority of online casino sites allow you to play from your mobile or tablet device with no downloading required. You should check with them how you can play, but generally there are four ways to play on the go;
- Mobile app – if they offer a mobile app, you will need to download it from your phones’ app store. The app is free and once downloaded you can log in and play.
- Mobile browser – this means you don’t have to download anything, you can head straight to the site via the browser on your device. Log in for instant play.
- Text – you insert your mobile number to get a free text message sent to your phone. Within this message there is a link to the mobile version of the casino site. Click the link and you’ll be taken straight to the gaming action.
- QR code – if you have a QR reader app on your phone, you can use this to scan the QR code. You will be taken to the mobile casino site immediately after scanning.
Live Casino - Feel the real atmosphere with live dealers at home
- Company:The Sporting Exchange Limited
- Address:Icon One, Lytton Way, Stevenage, Hertfordshire, SG1 1AG, UK
- Licensed & Regulated by:UK Gambling Commission
- License Number:000-039561-R-319411-001
- Support:0844 871 5000
Playing casino games can be a great experience, but you could make that experience even better with the live casino option. There’s many online casinos that offer players the ability to play numerous live casino games – this is to allow the player to feel as if they are in the casino, when in fact they are probably sat on the sofa in their pyjamas with the dog at their feet.
Live dealers tend to be very attractive women – why women do I hear you ask? This is because the majority of casino users tend to be male, this is a good way to get the male players in. Occasionally you will find a male dealer too, which is good for women players. You get to meet the dealers and play against them over a live webcam any time of the day or night. It’s a good idea to do your research because some online casinos do allow you to test the games for free, this is a good way of easing yourself into the Mobile Live Casinos community. Not only that, but each site has their own betting rules and wagering requirements.
To play, you do need a reliable internet connection because the games take place in real time, as they would in a real casino. The live casino games differ with each online casino, but this is generally what you can play: Live Roulette, Live Blackjack, Live Casino Hold’em and Live Baccarat.
Different casino sites have their own rules when it comes to depositing and withdrawal methods. The most common payment methods accepted at online casinos include credit cards, debit cards and e-wallets.
Crediting your account is simple, you just log in and head to your account. You will be shown easy to read on screen instructions to complete your transaction.
The common payment methods accepted include: Visa, Visa electron, Visa Debit, MasterCard, Maestro, PayPal, PaysafeCard, Neteller, Euteller, Bank Transfer, WebMoney, Click2buy, Instadebit.
The quickest form of a withdrawal tends to come from e-wallets such as PayPal. Processing times vary with each casino site, but PayPal tends to be the quickest.
Many people opt to play casino games online because they feel less pressure to spend more money online, compared to land based casino sites. A study carried out by the University of Guelph in Canada showed that you are more likely to gamble more and feel less guilty at a land based casino, because it has a playground feel to it.
No matter where you play, whether it be online at Windfall Casino or at an actual casino, you are never guaranteed wins, but the potential of winning huge sums of cash is there and people do win – so why can’t you?